Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking at the SB Suspension site and I'm curious if it's possible to keep the stock leg forks and just replace the cartridge assembly.

I'm looking at the Andreani Scrambler Cartridge for the front and the Ohlins for the rear. If I am able to keep the stock leg forks what else would I need aside from the Ohlins oil?

There are also 3 options, the Andreani being a 20 mm cartridge, and there's a more expensive 25 mm and 30 mm package. I am looking at the Andreani because it's cheaper.

Thank you.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I've been looking at the SB Suspension site and I'm curious if it's possible to keep the stock leg forks and just replace the cartridge assembly.

I'm looking at the Andreani Scrambler Cartridge for the front and the Ohlins for the rear. If I am able to keep the stock leg forks what else would I need aside from the Ohlins oil?

There are also 3 options, the Andreani being a 20 mm cartridge, and there's a more expensive 25 mm and 30 mm package. I am looking at the Andreani because it's cheaper.

Thank you.
Yes, Ken puts new internals into your fork tubes, unless you buy the Ohlins forks.

You'll send him your forks, he installs the internals and sends them back to you.

Or, you buy the cartridge and do the install yourself (or have someone else do it).

The Andreani cartridge includes springs so, other than the oil, nothing else is needed.

-Bob

1 - 4 of 4 Posts