Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Because I have no idea yet when my Classic will turn up.

And it's days like today, when I wouldn't take my panigale out that I would go out on the Scrambler.

Bah! :(

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
I know how you feel El Toro, :(

I hate waiting for anything too, Soooo just keep taking the sleeping tablets and it'll soon be here, :rolleyes:

·
Registered
764 Posts
Classics and Urban Enduros are now being delivered in Italy and Germany, Full Throttles are now being delivered in the UK. Ours can't be far behind. I predict we will hear for sure next week.

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Classics and Urban Enduros are now being delivered in Italy and Germany, Full Throttles are now being delivered in the UK. Ours can't be far behind. I predict we will hear for sure next week.
Hope you're right :)

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Thats not long to wait, just as long as its a realistic date and not one they made up just to get you off their back,

·
Registered
764 Posts
Hoping to have my Classic within a fortnight :)
I've been waiting since the start of November.

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
That's good then Derek, :) I would have gone for the classic but I really didn't want the wire wheels, So I may put the rear alloy mudguard on at a later date, and fit an alloy one (i'll pick one up at a jumble) and cut it to fit inside the Icon mudguard To just extend the rear part and stop the crud hitting the engine

·
Registered
764 Posts
The wire wheels were the main attraction for me.The alloy mudguards are an advantage that comes with it.

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
I think one of the reasons the Scrambler is going to be so popular is that there are so many mix and match options available, something to suit almost everyone,

·
Registered
831 Posts
Hey Derek glad it's getting closer hope to see you at one of the Midgie bashes/ haggis runs on the Scrambler

·
Registered
764 Posts
I'll be using the Scrambler at the Midgie Mash but taking the MTS to the Highland Fling, it's at Drumnadrochit this year. Have you lot got anything planned for Aberchalder this year?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Just spoken with Ducati Manchester. Apparently Ducati had an issue (resolved now) with the supplier of the spoked wheels which is why no classics or enduro's have been available....

·
Registered
764 Posts
Please tell us more Derek , Aberchalder ??
One of the multistrada.net members works for Aberchalder estate at Loch Oich in the Great Glen. For the past 2 or 3 years he has arranged for a group of MTS enthusiasts, led by Carole, to stay in a farmhouse on the estate or a week and have biking forays over the highland roads. I first met them a couple of years ago when I was at a Scottish Ducati Club event at Drumnadrochit and we had arranged a meet up. Last year I joined them for a couple of days. A bit off topic aren't we? :rolleyes:

Reactions: ELVISTO
1 - 20 of 46 Posts