Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
2016 DUCATI SCRAMBLER ICON
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi folks,

This 2016 Ducati Scrambler Icon/'62 yellow color is in MINT CONDITION,,,,, only 4,800 miles on this bike, in perfect working order, needs nothing, heated garage kept, clean title in hand; Bike is stock except I had the following upgrades done; brand new {MADE IN USA} 'British Customs' corsa moto diamond stitch bench seat-brown, cost me $450 w shipping, comfort foam grip puppies, {MADE IN UK} costs me $25 and recently had my dealer wrap my header/pipes using the preferred 'DEI 2" wide {MADE IN USA} TITANIUM HEAT WRAP' {NOT SHOWN}, which lowers the heat coming off the pipes by up to 50%, cost me $350. So now all the so called important and expensive 'fixes' required for this model have been fully addressed and completed,,,,,,, both tires have good tread, with no sidewall cracks,,,,the original stock seat, 2 keys + manual are all included,,,,, and no side stand sensor issues, either,,,,,,very comfortable, smooth riding machine now that this awesome British Customs seat, {MADE IN USA}, foam puppy grips. {MADE IN UK} and genuine DEI {MADE IN USA} heat reduction wrap has been added,,,,all oil changes/filters/inspections performed on schedule,,,,,,shifts well, clutch works perfectly, goes into neutral super easily,,,,,this bike is very quick but light wt. @ 375 lbs. dry wt.; does the 1/4 mile in 12 second range,,,,,803 cc/75 H.P. engine,,,,,,CHICAGO, Illinois USA area,,,,,,,,,available by 4-15-'21. PRICE: $6,400. Do a search on cycletrader.com /click on pvt. sellers/dealers near you,,,,then compare,,, You'll find very few to zero quality, super low mileage 2016 Ducati Scrambler 803 cc models near to you that already have the expensive important add-ons my machine has, that meet your needs,,,,,and at the price point you want. PRICED TO SELL @ $6,400,,,,, And why pay $1000 more than the www.cycletrader.com dealer's advertised price in expensive dealer 'out the door' costs! Location, location, location! PVT seller,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,CLEAN BILL OF SALE IN HAND,,,,,, MANUAL, 2 KEYS, STOCK SEAT are all included. If interested, leave a phone # or, reply on this forum,,,,,,Thank you,,,,,,Hope you find the perfect ducati scrambler nearby and at a price you can afford. You get what u pay for,,,,,,thanks for looking,,,,,,

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts