1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
96BD5469-543C-4B93-A037-0FC2F7650C40.jpeg
572D5D7C-078C-414A-8435-B92D6DA9F5E0.jpeg
1A993947-6D0B-49C4-8E2D-C3AFD8ED86D6.jpeg

What youre looking at is a fresh pair of Scrambler Ducati Wheels taken off of a 2017 Full Throttle before we changed the rims over to the wire wheels from the Classic / urban enduro model.

will trade for classic / urban enduro wheels in any condition, let’s talk details

besides riding back from the dealership before we began the project for our build, those are essentially the only miles the tires have seen on the road. If i were to rate them like any sane person, i would give them that 99% because 100% wouldn't even count without the factory stickers on them.

the wheels are clean with bearings and spacers installed, tires balanced and ready to install upon receiving the items.

the wheels are sitting in my storage but other than that, they are in a temperature controlled environment and ready to ship. NO BENDS at all and from what i last remember seeing them, theres probably a few marks from sitting in storage, but other than that, considering the wheels sitting on ebay and their selling price, this is definitely the bang for your buck with wheels and tire condition.

Wheels are located in Los Angeles area for pick up

Shipping will be additional

Asking $900 OBO

1 - 1 of 1 Posts