Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All -

I have this set of wheels that came with a Desert Sled I purchased... I'm not a big fan of black so I put the original gold wheels back on. This set was built to accommodate, slightly more aggressive tires. The front is 19x2.5 and the rear is 17x3.5. Black Excel Wheels, Black spokes w/silver nipples and black OEM Desert Sled hubs.... I believe these will work on the other scrambler models with the smaller axle diameter with only a bearing change. I will confirm that as soon as I have a test bike available.

If having this set built new they would cost almost $3K to duplicate....

You guys can have the first crack at them before I post them else where... I will remove the tires before shipping....

$1200 plus actual shipping cost to your door.

IMG_3532.JPG
IMG_3531.JPG
IMG_3529.JPG
IMG_3530.JPG

·
Registered
193 Posts
Hi Shortman, I would really like these but there is a catch...I am in Spain. Any chance you could get a ball park price for shipping to Europe? Speed not necessary because we are locked down anyway. I realise this is a hassle but damn I would love those wheels!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Shortman, I would really like these but there is a catch...I am in Spain. Any chance you could get a ball park price for shipping to Europe? Speed not necessary because we are locked down anyway. I realise this is a hassle but damn I would love those wheels!
I've never shipped anything out of the country before but am not afraid of giving it a go... I currently have another set of wheels for one of my other bikes boxed up ready to ship to Woody's so I'll take that to the Post Office and get a quote.... Shoot me a PM with your shipping address.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts