Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tool Gas Electric blue Cylinder Font
Used for about 2500mi on my Urban Enduro. Just sold the bike for a Desert Sled! Works wonderfully, love the sound.

$475 OBO
USA shipping only, or local pickup in Denver

·
Registered
16 Posts
How loud was this exhaust for you? I am yet to hear one in person, or find an accurate DB reading with something to compare to. I am interested in getting one soon, but wanted to get a better understanding of how loud it actually is first.

Cheers!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I test rode a 2019 with this exhaust with the db killer in and it's fantastic sounding. When he started it outside I was surprised in that I was expecting it to be louder (as cold starts often can be).

I always ride with ear plugs in and you can hear it and it's nice to rev it a bit on downshifts. If you ride without ear plugs it may be too much but I certainly didn't think it was obnoxious.

Reactions: Koggs

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How loud was this exhaust for you? I am yet to hear one in person, or find an accurate DB reading with something to compare to. I am interested in getting one soon, but wanted to get a better understanding of how loud it actually is first.

Cheers!
Yeah! Like stated above - I don't have the db killer for mine (contemplated it for a long time before I got it) and it still isn't annoyingly loud, but it definitely has a lot more 'authority' than stock. But even my girlfriend didn't find it to be too annoying on rides around the city.

·
Registered
1 Posts

Cheers!
I have one on my 2015 full throttle without the DB killer. my wife was sitting behind me, her Iphone app said to move away to avoid hearing loss - close to very loud object LOL. i love it - its above 102 - decibels

·
Registered
16 Posts
I've always loved a v-twin rumble and even with the db killer in, it had that in spades.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Loud? Maybe, but that's subjective. I've always liked the sound of those. How loud can an 800 really be? :)
If the price fits your budget, pull the trigger. You'll enjoy the sound.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Has anyone here had luck mounting this to a Desert Sled? I think the mount points are different on the DS than the other Scramblers, and it might just need a custom bracket, but figured I would ask.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts