Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Fellow Duc's,

FS are 2 sets of the factory upgraded LED turn signals.

These were on my bike for about 100-200 miles before switching to the rizoma sets to match my build.

They are in mint condition and packed up to ship or pick up.

Willing to sell each set individually @ $160 OBO

Or sell the 2 sets together @ $300 OBO

Please see pictures below and Text me with any questions as I do not check PMs as often. Thank you all!

-Marc
732_Eight9Five_948Four

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Did I mention they are SUPER BRIGHT!

-Be Seen, Be Heard, Be Safe

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
And super-expensive!
Some people buy low quality parts for their Premium priced bike/car, to save a buck. Those same people run into issues down the road and wonder why...

Sound familiar? :apathy:

Either way, thank you for the bump!

·
Registered
239 Posts
:playful:

No problem. Your turn signals' build quality is solid. It's a metal body construct. Right?

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
They are billet from what I can gather - I fitted them a while back on my Icon and I'm really happy. I found a bargain with a local Aussie supplier or else they'd have been a bit exxy for me. If you have the cash I think they're a great update.

Screen Shot 2019-04-18 at 10.06.12 am.png

Screen Shot 2019-04-18 at 10.06.37 am.png

Yes, I kept them on their 'stalks' - not to everyone's taste but I think they fit without the spacers.

·
Registered
480 Posts
What are those other "things" in OP's picture? It also looks like he cut the wires? From what I know, these indicators are plug & play, no wire splicing required?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What are those other "things" in OP's picture? It also looks like he cut the wires? From what I know, these indicators are plug & play, no wire splicing required?
The other parts are the resistors that came with them fro Ducati.

These are 100% plug and play, however, I cut them to make for an easy install for my rizoma club's.

Install should be super quick since you will not have to run the wires like I did initially (Someone correct me if I am not 100% correct on this).

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SOLD!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts