Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling this 2 month old shock. Selling my bike, so I removed rear shock. Asking $400. This is a must have upgrade for Scramblers.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Selling this 2 month old shock. Selling my bike, so I removed rear shock. Asking $400. This is a must have upgrade for Scramblers.
I’m interested. Where are you shipping from & do you have any pictures? Specs on the shock?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’m interested. Where are you shipping from & do you have any pictures? Specs on the shock?
I'll take a picture of the shock and the paperwork when I get home, I'm located in Pennsylvania.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you. I’m a rather heavy fella at 220 so I’d like to know the specs
I weigh the same, all scrambler Ohlins have a set spring. I helped out at GP motorcycles in San Diego. And have had a few Scramblers, all with this set up. But yes if you're a track guy and want fine tuning, then you can have it set up with Ohlins. I never felt the need. It has a wide range of tuning. And it is currently set up for my weight which is 227. When I get home I'll take pictures.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I weigh the same, all scrambler Ohlins have a set spring. I helped out at GP motorcycles in San Diego. And have had a few Scramblers, all with this set up. But yes if you're a track guy and want fine tuning, then you can have it set up with Ohlins. I never felt the need. It has a wide range of tuning. And it is currently set up for my weight which is 227. When I get home I'll take pictures.
IMG_20201211_153227759.jpg
IMG_20201211_153227759.jpg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts