Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
HI All,

I have a Holan Pannier Rack that I ordered from Poland. Their website indicated that it was compatible with the Icon, so I was really happy to have finally found an ADV style rack to install on my bike. Unfortunately, after waiting for 2 months, and incurring considerable expense, I’ve learned that this rack will not work on the Icon. Their website shows a Desert Sled in the product photos, but says that it will fit other Ducati Scramblers. If you haven’t seen these before, I recommend taking a look. This is definitely an opportunity to have a unique setup. To my knowledge there isn’t anyone in the US making anything like these for the Desert Sled. Included are the racks (1 per side), a cross brace that connects the racks together for added strength, and the mounting hardware. The rack and brace are powder coated black, and are very well made. It is brand new and unused.

Symmetric pannier frame for DUCATI Scrambler

Broken down, the rack was €185 ($221 USD) and shipping was and additional €119 ($142 USD). You can check their prices on the link above.

Will be happy to provide additional photos for anyone serious about purchasing.

$200 plus shipping (US ONLY)

Thanks for taking a look.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts