Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my stock Icon seat, because I replaced it with a Sargent one.

This includes:
Stock seat pan, with Seat Concepts foam and brown cover installed as shown in my DIY thread here:
http://www.scramblerforum.com/threads/diy-seat-concepts-install-on-a-scrambler-icon.17249/

It also includes the OEM foam, black cover, and tool tray (you get a new one with the Sargent). You could put this seat back to stock if you wanted to.

I was quite happy with the Seat Concepts kit, and it really did transform the stock seat. That said, I was planning some trips this summer and I am also a mod addict, so it was time for something new, so I bought a Sargent. I liked the brown of this seat so much that I ordered a brown Sargent, though.

Pictures:

IMG_1072.jpg

IMG_1073.jpg

IMG_1074.jpg

IMG_1075.jpg

I would like to get $150 plus shipping. I'll get a shipping estimate for this before I ship it to you if you'd like. It will go out in the box that my Sargent came in.

Thanks!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Just saw this thread and wanted to say that I'm very happy with my Seat Concepts seat on my yellow Icon. Got the black seat with yellow piping and it looks like it belongs on the bike. It is also substantially more comfortable than the original stock seat, and noticeably more comfortable than the Ducati 'comfort seat', which I still have if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Can you feel that middle seam?
I also have a Seat Concept seat with the middle seam, and can honestly say that it cannot be felt at all. I am very happy with the quality and comfort of the seat, although I would have preferred the brown cover for looks. Unfortunately the local Aussie retailer only stocked the basic black seat and had no intention of importing the brown cover.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts