Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
I presume you installed the single can Termi with the map key. If so, 1) what is the difference in mileage, 2) difference in performance and 3) did the new map help the fueling down low where some Scramblers flame out? I am thinking about getting the FT and the same Termi slip on can.

Stu

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no, I purchased the SC Projects exhaust - CR-T silencer in low position. I have the same one on my Hyper and love the look and sound.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Conic? Twin conic? I really like the Ti racing version! Beaut pipes. The video of the conic had backfiring when the throttle was closed. Will it be too lean down low? Is there a map or a map key with it?

Good choice!

Stu

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
As far as I know the FT and Icon are the same, except a few different body and appearance parts..

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have one of these for sale as well in Toronto, Canada for anyone local who is interested.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Check this out! It was just announced last week:

Akrapovi

I've had Akrapovic systems before and they are both incredible for performance, light weight and sound, You can check out the sound difference between the Termi and the Akra. I think the Akra wins by a huge margin.

The Akra will no doubt require some ECU tweaking. I am trying to find out more about that.

Stu

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
Check this out! It was just announced last week:

Akrapovi

I've had Akrapovic systems before and they are both incredible for performance, light weight and sound, You can check out the sound difference between the Termi and the Akra. I think the Akra wins by a huge margin.

The Akra will no doubt require some ECU tweaking. I am trying to find out more about that.

Stu
Certainly will need an ECU tweak - but the Remus Hypercone delivers more HP, with even more weight reduction (ECU tweaks required there too).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts