Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My FT bars finally arrived after ordering them in February!

Fitted them this afternoon, relatively straight forward!!

Just thought I'd upload a few pics, interesting to see the difference between the bars side by side!

Need some good weather now to try them out!

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Do you have an issue with the mirrors now that the bars are lower? Most prob you'll be needing to fit risers to your mirrors now to get a decent view. Might ruin the low profile look though... ooof... there's always a tradeoff

·
Registered
219 Posts
When I realized that these come with the required aluminum bracketry (the goose neck that holds the speedometer) I ordered a set. 130 dollars with free shipping from Pure-Ducati in Florida. That's not a horrible price for what all you're getting. I have no idea if I'll actually end up running them because I like old enduro high/wide bars.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I bought the black Ducati "Aluminium variable section handlebar" and they are lower then my Icons. I love them and not sure if yours are the same but they also look better than the originals.. I changed mirrors at the same time so I am not sure if the OEM's mirrors would need to be raised.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Yeah, what I ordered is called "Ducati Scrambler Aluminum Variable Section Handlebar 96280181A"

I'm also planning on putting Rizoma mirrors on there. The mirrors are adjustable, so the bars shouldn't matter. Both sets of bars are the same width.

I bought the black Ducati "Aluminium variable section handlebar" and they are lower then my Icons. I love them and not sure if yours are the same but they also look better than the originals.. I changed mirrors at the same time so I am not sure if the OEM's mirrors would need to be raised.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts