Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
I recall after the first fill up on my Scrambler, thinking, what a small fill hole this cap has. Do all Ducati motorcycles have this issue? If your Rizoma cap takes care of this, I would say it was a bargain at twice the price. Just looking for a fill hole large enough to see the fuel level in the tank while the nozzle is doing its thing.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I recall after the first fill up on my Scrambler, thinking, what a small fill hole this cap has. Do all Ducati motorcycles have this issue? If your Rizoma cap takes care of this, I would say it was a bargain at twice the price. Just looking for a fill hole large enough to see the fuel level in the tank while the nozzle is doing its thing.
I'l let you know when it turns up.:computer:

·
Registered
734 Posts
keep searching, this seller has "0" feedback!!!, I prefer to sellers who had been on the ebay market for some time and always review their feedback.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
keep searching, this seller has "0" feedback!!!, I prefer to sellers who had been on the ebay market for some time and always review their feedback.
Ducati Glasgow is the only dealer in Scotland and one of the largest in the UK, well known and respected. I doubt there will be any problems.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Ducati Glasgow is the only dealer in Scotland and one of the largest in the UK, well known and respected. I doubt there will be any problems.
Agreed ... I've bought stuff from them in the past and they've been very reliable, and have offered discount.
This looks a good deal.
I'd have one ... if I hadn't already powder coated mine black.

·
Registered
734 Posts
I was just want to make sure you are dealing with a reliable seller.
Post pictures once gas cap is installed.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Agreed ... I've bought stuff from them in the past and they've been very reliable, and have offered discount.
This looks a good deal.
I'd have one ... if I hadn't already powder coated mine black.
as above, remember you are very closer to them, not like me.( Puerto Rico )

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sadly you were right and they said they sold it in store!! Mofo,s :angryfire:

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Got my money refunded but totally gutted.
I would be a bit pissed too, but I know how these things can work. The person who deals with the online selling maybe wasn’t there at the time and it wasn’t taken off eBay quickly.

The other thing I notice, they’ve a new eBay user name for clearance stuff. This would explain 0 feedback.

One I’ve fitted to a Diavel(s) is from Austin Racing, in my opinion it’s better and there’s no little key to lose plus it’s lower profile. Not sure if they do one for the Scrambler though.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I would be a bit pissed too, but I know how these things can work. The person who deals with the online selling maybe wasn’t there at the time and it wasn’t taken off eBay quickly.

The other thing I notice, they’ve a new eBay user name for clearance stuff. This would explain 0 feedback.

One I’ve fitted to a Diavel(s) is from Austin Racing, in my opinion it’s better and there’s no little key to lose plus it’s lower profile. Not sure if they do one for the Scrambler though.
To be honest I wasn't going to swap it as I like the std one but when a bargain comes along it's' hard to say no.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts