Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
I'm getting the same. Fuel light on at 118 - 123 miles, approx 55mpg imperial.
I was surprised to see that once the light comes on the display starts to count miles from the fuel light on. I can't really see the point of this. Unless you run it until the fuel runs out then you'll know not to go that far again :confused5:

·
Registered
589 Posts
I think the zero trip thing when the fuel lit comes on is a great idea! If you don't notice the light, easy in bright sunlight, you'll have no idea how long it's been on for :) When you refil you get the trip reading back anyway ;-)

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I'm getting about 58-60 mpg - I don't ride it like a granny honest, I got up to 110mph today - accidentally!! :angel4: and did about 180 miles in the twisty hilly Welsh mountains. I have got 165 out of it before refuelling, and had 1 litre left. So I reckon pushing it I could get about 175 miles on one tank ... :toothy4:

·
Registered
26 Posts
I managed 165miles and it spluttered to a halt (fortunately within a stones throw of my local garage) and put exactly 3 gallon back in to fill it to the brim = 55mpg - mixed town and countryside riding (no motorways) and not paying any attention to trying to ride it economically but at the same time not wringing the neck out of it - Happy with that - Generally I always look to refuel around 125mile mark which is about the time the light comes on

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.