Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
That looks clean as a pin, Brendan. Let's have a few more pictures when you get the chance.

Sarah

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
Saw that on FB. Looks better but I'd still have the logos on the tank. ;)

·
Registered
120 Posts
I think the tank panels need a sticker or something otherwise it just looks unfinished or like it's been dropped and repaired..

·
Registered
44 Posts
Nice and clean. I did the same thing last night - took off the tank labels. I like the look a lot better, for sure! I have the aluminum side panels, so the bolt matches - I bet if you replace the stock bolt with a black one, it'd look sweet.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks all. Good point about the bolt. I bet I could simply get a black one that matches fit perfectly! I need to head to a specialized bolt shop anyways so I can get my hands on an M6x8 to plug the throttle body hole from that evap can.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Really nice . Ceramic coated exhaust would look nice on your bike even with the termi .
uploadfromtaptalk1433812772763.jpg

Envoyé de mon SM-G900W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
stickers or not I really like the looks of tha biket! How do you like the riding comfort of the classic seat?
I actually find the bike in general to be slightly uncomfortable. My back has been tweaking since I've started riding the bike and my ass goes numb after only a few minutes. It's a posture I'm not used to. I think the seats are generally the same for comfort.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts