Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

Geriatric seat mod

9592 Views 26 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  rangerover
I needed more comfort for a recent 8 hour ride. This worked perfect fo about 6 hours:

Motor vehicle Vehicle Yellow Motorcycle accessories Motorcycle

[cigar]

I do need to find a more comfortable seat to swap on for long rides. The FT seat is fine for about 2 hours, but then I find myself wanting to get off. I'm really torn between the mustang seat and the Ducati comfort seat. Anyone around 6ft tall have experience with either?
See less See more
21 - 27 of 27 Posts
Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Motorcycling
Yes your right the K60 Scouts, thanks for the correction, I was at work and side tracked ! I will be doing more off road riding
See less See more
Quick 2-3 questions for you, that awesome top box, did you adapt it to fit your bike or is it made for the Scrambler? Either way, what make is it?
Quick 2-3 questions for you, that awesome top box, did you adapt it to fit your bike or is it made for the Scrambler? Either way, what make is it?
I had a rack custom made. The box is:
MALETA SUPERIOR TOP CASE ALUMINIO NEGRA FREEDOM SERIES
What did you do on front for scout?Apparently you are supposed to turn them around if you use rear on front as tyre carcass made diffrent.Running TK80on front now 12000km from front and great grip wet or dry dirt or tar
They can run both directions and last a long time !
Scout you mean ? tk 80
Cant run them both ways as carcass built a certain way for braking verses power .?That's why you turn them Thought scout was directional so if you turn around not right tread.?
I needed more comfort for a recent 8 hour ride. This worked perfect fo about 6 hours:

View attachment 6218

[cigar]

I do need to find a more comfortable seat to swap on for long rides. The FT seat is fine for about 2 hours, but then I find myself wanting to get off. I'm really torn between the mustang seat and the Ducati comfort seat. Anyone around 6ft tall have experience with either?
Hello ,I agree with the seat comments ,but how is the throttle response on YOUR BIKE.
my ICON turn 1/4 turn from OFF to FULLY ON .
range rover
21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.