Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
I just came back from the dealer.... unfortunately Ducati is in lack of spoke wheels due to demand is higher than they/wheels producer expected, so Classic and Urban Enduro are dealying a while, in my case 2 weeks (only I hope)

so mine should be ready by the end of march....

in the meantime I saw first F.T. on showroom, arrived today; IS COOL :)

·
Registered
55 Posts
It won't be long before Shropshire is ringing with the sound of Scramblers :D

Jerry

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Good news Gill, hope it stays fine when you pick it up, :cool:

I called in at Lynns Cafe the other day for a coffee, :)

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
Ducati Manchester have a yellow one from a cancelled order but I'm hanging on for the Classic.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Rang up about it as not heard anything yet - typically the guy dealing with it is off today, but the lad who took my call said two red Icons are being unpacked this very moment ..... :eek: one MUST be mine .. surely??? I'm not known for being impatient .. much .. :D

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
NO! I don't think so Gill, :rolleyes:

I'm off down to Woods in the morning, some of my stuff has come in, :) I'll have a sit on yours, just to try it out ,;)

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well ok even if Graham has sat on it and scratched my name on it, it is here!! Now just got to wait for it to be booked in the workshop for the PDI, sigh :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well pick up day is 1 April, the bike is booked in the workshop to be PDI'd this coming Friday. There wasn't any point getting it earlier and losing a months tax. Gives me another week to save a little more towards mods, and SNOW is forecast anyway ... :confused: I'm going to look at it tomorrow though!! :D:D

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
I'd probably have to visit the bike several times over the coming days, enjoy!

Sarah

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Here is my bike! I checked for key marks and didn't find any but there were fingerprints Graham .. :mad: I made sure they put a 'do not sit on this bike' sign on it :D. Cannot wait to get Wolfie home :p

P1100552.jpg
P1100554.jpg
P1100556.jpg
P1100557.jpg
P1100558.jpg

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Oh my goodness, that looks nice! I thought for sure I wanted yellow, but man, that red is sharp!

Sarah

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Poseur ! (think that's how you spell it) :) Looks good Gill

And they're not my finger marks, I wore my surgical gloves, cus I know how fussy you are :rolleyes:

ps, is that a nail in the front tyre, :eek:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts