Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
I have them, and I like them. The near infinite adjustability is a blessing when you're an ergonomic OCD like me..

And they free up room to put my GPS right there in the center of my bars.

IMG_3051.JPG

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They bring the handlebar closer to the riders body, right? In their webpage it says up to 25mm closer. Do they raise the bar at the same time? I mean can you opt
to both raise the bar and have it closer to the body at the same time?

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Yes, and yes. Independently.

You can adjust the height with the enclosed spacers (and there's room for a little more). And you can adjust them forward/aft .

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It looks like the perfect choice for the Desert Sled to make it more touring or adventure prone...

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have had one on order from Pure Performance for a little while (apparently Gilles is way behind on production); it looks like it will be worth the wait!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
When you install it please share your feedback with us...I am between Rox Risers and this one...

·
Registered
24 Posts
I actually have 2” black Rox risers on right now and I really like them, but will be replacing them when the Gilles risers come in. I’ll definitely let you know if I like them (or prefer the Rox).

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
I did not. I'm a vain guy -I admit!- and the Rox risers look urmmmmmhhh odd. If I needed that I'd rather buy different handlebars.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Yes, and yes. Independently.

You can adjust the height with the enclosed spacers (and there's room for a little more). And you can adjust them forward/aft .
These look useful ... I was about to get my clamps powder coated black to match the rest of the bike - these look like a better idea.
Max - did you install yourself? Easy?
I've seen a few youtube videos about swapping bars, so presume this is within a novices ability.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I did not. I'm a vain guy -I admit!- and the Rox risers look urmmmmmhhh odd. If I needed that I'd rather buy different handlebars.
I was concerned about the “look” as well; I bought the Rox only to make do til my Gilles risers come in (I also swapped handlebars). They don’t look as odd as I thought they would, and are definitely more comfy for me. Still anxiously awaiting my Gilles risers though!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Received an email yesterday saying my risers were being shipped ...
Thanks for the update - I just emailed about my order; if it’s not shipping in the next day or so, I’m going to cancel and order from Gilles myself!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts