Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Have ordered the rack and the 37L boxes. Boxes have arrived, just waiting on the rack. Will let you know if this combo is even possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Have ordered the rack and the 37L boxes. Boxes have arrived, just waiting on the rack. Will let you know if this combo is even possible.

I'm wishing you luck, and looking forward to your report. I don't need 37L, but something in the neighborhood of 25L or so would be nice.

Sarah

·
Registered
896 Posts
74L on a Scrambler? Are you intending on traveling the world by Scrambler for the rest of your life?
I have 2 x 30L for the Tiger that stick out way to far for any normal riding so I only use them when I’m taking the kitchen sink or heaps of camera gear. I usually use 2 x 21L panniers on that bike which are more than sufficient for a week or so.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yeah 74L on a scrambler! Boxes and rack are fitted and they are great. Plenty of room to continue touring! If only I had these while in Vietnam

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sorry for the delay The rack fitted nicely as expected. No converter kit needed for the boxes, everything that came with the boxes worked. I did have to slightly alter one of the plastic covers that hug the rack by cutting a small slot into it because the weld of the rack was in the way. I have had boxes and a passenger on the bike with no problems!

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Thank you, good to know. Now I wonder if some of the other makers offer cases that fit these particular racks. I'll do some studying, thanks again.

Sarah

·
Registered
7 Posts
I would like to buy the Givi bracket to relocate the stock rear turn signals to the license plate holder of a 2018 Icon. The part in the PL7407 kit shown on the attached image. I don’t need or want the whole kit. Message me if you have this part to sell.

Thanks!

21 - 31 of 31 Posts