Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doing some cleaning up and came across a box containing a windshield that I bought before a moto-camping trip I took back in 2016. Problem was, I forgot to take the mounting hardware with me before I left. So, the windshield and mounting hardware was never used. It's all still in the boxes, only removed for the pictures below. I bought it for my '16 Scrambler (the 800). I assume it would fit other models, but I'd ask potential buyers to verify that before buying this.

So, for sale is a brand new (never mounted) in box Givi Windshield (windscreen?) for a Ducati Scrambler Icon 800. I'm asking $50 + 1/2 shipping. If it matters, it will be shipping from Orlando, FL.

Questions, let me know.

If it matters, for long trips moving forward, I have another bike that I ride now, also shown below for reference.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I’d take it if you still have it
Ha, I actually still do. It's up in my attic. Everybody before you has said the same thing but changes their mind when they see what the shipping cost is. I'm happy to see what it costs before you commit, what's your zip code?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm getting quotes as follows:
FedEx Ground = $42.83
UPS Ground = $38.28
USPS Ground = $48.50

I'm in 32789 if you want to see if you get different rates. Let me know!
Crap, meant to add dimensions. Box is 20" x 16" x 10" and 3.65 lbs (original box it shipped in).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts