Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone recommend any? I just want the decal to say Ducati and of quality. I'm not a fan of the oem badges.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I would like some of steel or iron.

I have to tank "rucksacks" with magnets which I can´t use now anymore (after 30 years of using magnetic ones).
:apologetic:

Thinkin about letting the decals away....

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
I would like some of steel or iron.

I have to tank "rucksacks" with magnets which I can´t use now anymore (after 30 years of using magnetic ones).
:apologetic:

Thinkin about letting the decals away....
Expensive option to de-decal would be get hold of a Sixty2 tank

·
Registered
38 Posts
Anyone recommend any? I just want the decal to say Ducati and of quality. I'm not a fan of the oem badges.
I had someone cut vinyl stickers for me :)
View attachment 32889
If you look at the second page of that link, https://www.scramblerforum.com/threads/tank-badge-options.3286/page-2 you can see the tank badges that I make. I make them in either gold brass, $80 a set plus postage, or solid Sterling Silver $260 a set plus postage. They are investment cast, one wax=one casting. I have been making them as belt buckles for 20 years now and have over 4.000 of them in 30 countries. Each one takes me three hours to make, they a handmade and take a lot of sanding by hand and then polish and paint in the recessed letters. They are a copy of the clutch inspection covers for singles from the '60's. I have done about 40 sets for Scramblers so far. Also you can just google Tom Rolland Ducati and you will find a lot of pictures of Scramblers with them on. And you can also google Ducati belt buckles to find my web page.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Expensive option to de-decal would be get hold of a Sixty2 tank
That's kind of funny, you are right that's an expensive option, the Sixty/2 tanks are solid steel and don't have the panels on them. I know that because I know of two people who have used them to ditch the panels when they customized their Scramblers, they put on Sterling Silver badges from me, one here in the US and the other in Paris. Here's a link to pictures of the one here in the US TTRNO Ducati Scrambler It's a pretty trick custom Scrambler. Tom Rolland

1 - 11 of 11 Posts