Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As regulars will know I have been a vocal critic of the extremely poor way that this forum has been run since I joined at least. The fact that the forum has been unusable over the last 48 hours or so due to continual spam posts is a further poor reflection on both VerticalScope and the person or persons who have the handle @VSAdmin. Frankly @VSAdmin should be sacked imo there is simply no excuse in 2020 for what happened.
Only last week we all got a b/s notification that security had been tightened, well on the basis of the last 48 hours that was an outright lie.
Other VerticalScope forums operate successful without these sort of spam problems so I come back to the individual or individuals who call themselves @VSAdmin and I say again your actions or rather your lack of action demonstrates that you are incompetent.
I am no longer going to persist with this site and I suggest to others that maybe they also think about the implications of accessing what is obviously a poorly managed and potentially dangerous site.
To those I have interacted with over the last 18 months or so I wish you and your Scramblers good luck. Maybe we will come across each other somewhere else on the Internet.
Thanks to those who have provided some very valuable Scrambler advice and help.
Goodbye.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
I wish you luck K1W1, I enjoyed and was informed by your presence here at times - keep enjoying life :)

Personally it's a bit of a first-world problem so far as I'm concerned but I get where you're coming from.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts