Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Well the majority of parts are now here , it's like lego without the instructions , I mean like build the milenium falcon without them I know roughly where it belongs ( the headlight that is ) at the front but err something is short , all this coz some low life robbed it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
199 Posts
I do like those mirrors.
I've been toying with the idea of getting them myself, but then I see the price of them and I just can't commit.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I might have but bought it back from the insurance at a good price for me , and in a way it's given me the freedom to do now what others with respect do without even batting an eye lid , always having been a stickler for ( buy it and keeping as is ) but I see the scrambler as a bike that morphs and can be a part of you , which is why I got it in the first place , I so admire those that take the concept further, big respect to those that do , so getting it knicked in a way has broken my chains

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep they the #%^*+ even took the tool kit

·
Registered
199 Posts
Really does blow donkey balls that it was stolen in the first place, nice to see that you've got it back now though and it's opened the doors for you to put a bit more of your own stamp on it.

I look forward to seeing it back together and I hope you're on the road again soon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts