Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Like the tail tidy, I only made it as a bit of fun. Plus I'd rather spend my money on fuel to ride it! Last time I got serious bored I built a whole bike! But that took me 10 months rather than an hour :)

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll snap a picture later, moments after I took this we had a huge thunderstorm, so the bike went into the workshop, along with my hopes of riding today :-(

·
Registered
129 Posts
My Missus was complaining last night over the lack of a grab rail so is something I will have to sort also.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Looks extra good. Any materials list, how-to's you might pass along? Thanks again.

Sarah

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The tube was what I had kicking around the workshop, as was the sheet I cut the brackets from. Both were left over from building my cafe racer. I had to bend the tube by hand with heat as I've lent my pipe bender out, other than that it was very simple :)

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Sometime when you have the bags off, snap us a picture of the mounts, please. I love garage projects, but I'm all enthusiasm with zero talent. Thanks again.

Sarah

·
Registered
164 Posts
Nice, inspirational for me.
Need to bend it up slightly to keep my kids in back, more like sissy bar - but needs to be easy to remove for when they are not on there.
Thanks for the ideas :book1:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts