Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Which model is yours? I don't remember seeing anything like that on my FT.

Sarah

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Which model is yours? I don't remember seeing anything like that on my FT.

Sarah
It's a yellow Icon. I removed the tank. Once I removed the tank, I removed the 6 black rubbery circle pieces that go into holes of the tank. The two big ones go near the bottom of the tank, the 4 small ones go in the front 4 small holes near the front of the tank. All I have left are these 4 silver pieces but I don't think they fit where the fronnt 4 rubbery black pieces go. I tried. And the guy that painted my tank doesn't remember either :/

·
Registered
46 Posts
Are they spacers that sit each side of the front or rear rubber mounts? Check the hole size in them and see where they match perhaps?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i tried to match them to the holes and they don't go in i'm sure.

also i tried looking at the catalog and i'm having trouble finding this exact part. all i know is that it's round and goes somewhere and it came off the tank.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
See, I thought they would go into #7 But they don' fit at all. And the diagram doesn't say they do. I'm so lose.

I appreciate all the help from you guys so far, btw.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Ha Ha! Thanks for letting us know. And I'm glad I'm not the only one who can get lost as a goose when working on a project. Now how about a picture of that tank?!

Sarah

1 - 15 of 15 Posts