Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the side bag frame fitted but would also like to have a passenger grab rail or rear parcel carrier. I don't believe Ducati are offering either yet. Does anyone know of aftermarket options for either?

Many thanks

·
Registered
285 Posts
Hi, just to comment that this item DM BLACK PASSENGER HANDLE for DUCATI SCRAMBLER eBay from Italy will not fit with the saddlebag frame. Ideal solution would be for the rail to attach to the same attachment points as the bag hangars and not to the bike frame where there is insufficient room between seat and mudguard.
Crap, that's too bad because I wanted both that grab rail (without the rear rack) and side racks. :( Guess I could always get the passenger rail and have the Dude fab up something for saddlebags.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hiya,
If Dude can do Alu welding then I think it would be easier to move the 4 tabs on the grab rail. Two other points to note; the vendor (Mirco in Italy) says that our Scrambler frames are fabricated in Vietnam with varying measurements (doesn't fill me with confidence and would love to verify) and second he was very responsive and wanted to solve this but currently on summer vacation. So, I'm going to list the rail I have on eBay which would save the buyer £16 in postage and hope someone else designs a rail to work with the bag carriers as, I agree, together the combination would be great!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If anyone is looking for the grab rail I mention above please let me know and we can come to an arrangement!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts