Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought the Nightshift in July '21 . Right away I wanted the handle bar of the icon incl. mirrors, heated grips ans the foot pegs of the DS.
I mounted the engine guards and the mini rack from Hepco + Becker and the hand guards from acerbis x-tarmac.
The side plates are from bmg concept.

I really didn't like the colour from the very beginning so I copied the red 803 numbers that I found somewhere in the internet and cut them by hand.

Ah, almost forgot to mention the puig windshield.

Tire Wheel Sky Plant Cloud

Finally the winter came to Germany and I started the project I had in mind since I bought the scrambler in summer.
I took the tank to the paint shop, cut 803 out of white oracal foil for the tank panels and mounted the white front fender of the DS.
Now I love it!

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system
Fuel tank Land vehicle Tire Automotive fuel system Vehicle

Fuel tank Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood Motorcycle

·
Registered
11 Posts
Looks fantastic!! Wow. Genius to use the DS front fender. I too want a high fender, and black aftermarket ones seem impossible to find. Love the blue!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks fantastic!! Wow. Genius to use the DS front fender. I too want a high fender, and black aftermarket ones seem impossible to find. Love the blue!!
Well, there is an original black high fender from the DS. 💰

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Look great. I think you are exactly the sort of buyer Ducati had in mind when they released the Scrambler range. You have taken some off the shelf parts and created a bike that is unique and what you want.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Look great. I think you are exactly the sort of buyer Ducati had in mind when they released the Scrambler range. You have taken some off the shelf parts and created a bike that is unique and what you want.
This is my first Ducati, so I‘m not so familiar with the aftermarket companies. The last 25 years I had several BMWs like R100GS and F800GS and I loved customizing all of them. Especially they all had to be blue 🏍💙 and good for some gravel roads.
In these first few months I already put 6000 km on the clock and the MT60 tires are almost gone. Looking forward to change them for some Pirelli Scorpion Rally STR.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts