Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my Classic with the first in the world of the new Hagon rear shock. The Guys there have done a great job and the ride is completely transformed.

Now they have done the hard work on my bike they will stock the unit on the shelf

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I loaned the guys at Hagon my Classic for a week and they have transformed it with a new rear shock.

Give them a call you won't be disappointed

Attachments

·
Registered
214 Posts
That looks right. I had Hagons on a Transalp (only one, of course) and a Moto Guzzi Spada, and found them to be fine. I'm taking the Maxton route soon, but I'm sure others will be interested in the Hagon: how much did it cost?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I worked out a deal with Hagon to loan my bike to them and use it as a base to develop the new shock So I don't know what they will retail at but I'm sure the price will be resonable.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Great stuff. I called at their stand at the NEC in November to ask if they would be doing a shock for the scramble. They said if they had a scrambler for a few weeks to work on they would have one.

Gods to have another choice

How much?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm not sure what they would sell them for but I'm sure they will have it on the web site soon

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've also fitted the scorpion end can and I'm ordering a booster plug to smooth out the throttle in first gear.

It's getting to be the perfect bike

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Post back on the Booster Plug, please. Once the weather warms might bike may need something, as I have the Scorpion can, too. And next time you see your Hagon buddies, tell them to hurry up and put the shock on the website.

Sarah

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi Sarah

As soon as I get the booster working I'll let you know how I get on.

I'll also give the guys as Hagon a push on the website

Thanks

Gary

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Still nothing on the Hagon website (unless I'm blind) pester them, Gary!

Sarah

·
Registered
26 Posts
I don't see it on their site either but they sell their standard monoshocks for $439.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Still nothing on the Hagon website (unless I'm blind) pester them, Gary!

Sarah
Hi yes I checked today and your of course so will give them a chase up

I'm hoping I see some better weather at the weekend so i can put some more miles on it

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Elvisto did you install one. Can you tell more?
Like I said it works a treat,calmed the throttle down, I'd fitted one to my BMW many years ago, that was to cure lumpy running, But with the scrambler it cured the slow running over bumpy ground, it's very easy to fit, about 15 mins 30 max, just need to lift the tank a touch and plug in on the right hand side of air box, I ran the temp sender up over the head light,

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
According to Christina at hagonshocksusa it will be priced at $474 and should be available in a couple of weeks.

Sarah

1 - 20 of 61 Posts