Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Scrambler 1100
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had acerbis led hand guards on the icon 800. Heated grips going in before I pick up the 1100. Would like led handguards.. cant seem to find any. Anyone fitted handguards to their 1100 led or not?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Had acerbis led hand guards on the icon 800. Heated grips going in before I pick up the 1100. Would like led handguards.. cant seem to find any. Anyone fitted handguards to their 1100 led or not?
I put a pair of cheap eBay/Chinese handguards on for winter and was happy enough for the wind protection and didn't feel like they detracted from the appearance. If you want crash protection, these offer none of that.
It's warming up around here now and I've removed the guards and wind screen; replaced the guards with a throttle lock.
DSCN2866.JPG

·
Registered
Scrambler 1100
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I put a pair of cheap eBay/Chinese handguards on for winter and was happy enough for the wind protection and didn't feel like they detracted from the appearance. If you want crash protection, these offer none of that.
It's warming up around here now and I've removed the guards and wind screen; replaced the guards with a throttle lock.
View attachment 47280
Thanks for sharing,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts