Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI all!
I'm new to the forum. Just bought a desert sled.
It currently has some bar end mirrors (Dont have the originals) and I want to add some handguards.
Can anyone recommend any that would allow me to mount the mirrors? Or any suggestions on how I can have handguards and mirrors?
I'd prefer not to get the standard style ones, looking for something a little cleaner.
Thanks!

·
Registered
175 Posts
try these

·
Registered
6 Posts
I think with Barkbusters on the Desert Sled you need to move the clutch lever assembly inwards 15mm. With the 2020 hydraulic clutch is this possible ?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks drwalrus - I saw that first post, but didnt see many options in there.
It looks like maybe the SWMotech one might be able to take some bar-end mirrors?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK guys I finally got the hand guards set up.
I just used a bar-end mirror that I stole off my triumph. No idea where it came from, but I tried a couple I had lying around and this one fit the best. It actually works pretty good as a mirror too.

All I am missing now is some bolts to fit in the original mirror hole.
I've been looking around for some, I believe the right is reverse threaded. Anyone know where I can get some from?

·
Registered
14 Posts
OK guys I finally got the hand guards set up.
I just used a bar-end mirror that I stole off my triumph. No idea where it came from, but I tried a couple I had lying around and this one fit the best. It actually works pretty good as a mirror too.

looks great! got any more pics??? how about visibility? do you used on both sides??

All I am missing now is some bolts to fit in the original mirror hole.
I've been looking around for some, I believe the right is reverse threaded. Anyone know where I can get some from?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts