Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not that happy with my riding position and am considering a handle bar change. I am 6'1"(about 183cm) and I feel a little cramped.I want a set of bars that are a little lower then what I have. My FT had a lot of mods when I bought it and I am not sure if my bars are stock. They fit the rizoma riser and are drilled to keep the controls from rotating which suggests they are stock. I took a bunch of measurements but I can not find a spec to compare them too. I am thinking about a set of Rizoma MA006 to drop them a little without going full drag bar. Can anyone offer an opinion based on these pic if my bars are stock or aftermarket? The only marking on the is the + signs. Thanks
20190225_134650.jpg
20190225_134443.jpg
20190225_134418.jpg

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Not sure, but looks stock. However, it looks like it was rotated forwards (quite a bit). Can you rotate it towards you to make them lower and decrease the reach?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I notice in M99PSW's first pic the + on the bar is lined up with the space where the riser bolts together. Mine is quite a bit forward as Max pointed out. I will try fiddling with rotating them before dropping $ on a new bar.
Thanks guys

1 - 6 of 6 Posts