Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone replaced the OEM bars with new ones?

If so can you tell me:
  1. Which brand/Model?
  2. Show me a pic?
  3. Tell me what your riding style is, on vs off-road or mix.
I did my due diligence and searched the forums but couldn't really find much, unless I missed something altogether. Just looking to replace the stock bars.

I'm about 80% on road 20% off-road.
I'm 6'4".

Thanks.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Yep, FT fatbar on my Icon (there is a kit) with risers. Afraid I may not have a 'style', although I mostly ride twisty backroads, some with gravel surfaces and live a few kms up a dirt road. You are a bit on the tall side for the 803 frame and will definitely need risers, Suggest you look again as they has been plenty written on bars and risers here.

fullsizeoutput_2324.jpeg

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, FT fatbar on my Icon (there is a kit) with risers. Afraid I may not have a 'style',but I mostly ride twisty backroads, some with gravel surfaces and live a few kms up a dirt road. You are a bit on the tall side for the 803 frame and will definitely need risers, Suggest you look again as they has been plenty written on bars and risers here.

View attachment 38851
Thanks ... Yeah I'm a bit too tall for most bikes. I guess that's just my lot in life. I'll keep searching. I was only looking in the DS section so maybe i'll start by extending that a bit.

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
DS has more leg room and a higher seat than the Icon. But as far as I know it has the same bars as the FTP (except for the cross bar). Try bar risers, some people post good results with Roxx risers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts