Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i was looking for a replacement for the Cagiva Raptor that i had for 18 years and the Scrambler fitted. It was supposed to be a 2020 icon dark but the dealer couldn’t get me one in time for my birthday so i took the 1100 out... and bought it! Have had my 1100 for a couple of weeks and, apart from a engine management light error at 125 miles that seems to have been attention seeking, i am loving it.

Yesterday’s ride had sunshine, rain, sleet, hail and sunshine and the roads are covered in shite! So 300 miles in and it is filthy!

I have trawled the site looking for a rear hugger and and extender for the front guard and I notice that Gas man has fitted one some more details on where it came from and fitting it would be appreciated. Also has anyone found a rear hugger that fits?

I know I have a perfectly good car and a Grom for winter but its my new bike and I want to ride it!

Thanks ?

·
Registered
894 Posts
Hi, i was looking for a replacement for the Cagiva Raptor that i had for 18 years and the Scrambler fitted. It was supposed to be a 2020 icon dark but the dealer couldn’t get me one in time for my birthday so i took the 1100 out... and bought it! Have had my 1100 for a couple of weeks and, apart from a engine management light error at 125 miles that seems to have been attention seeking, i am loving it.

Yesterday’s ride had sunshine, rain, sleet, hail and sunshine and the roads are covered in shite! So 300 miles in and it is filthy!

I have trawled the site looking for a rear hugger and and extender for the front guard and I notice that Gas man has fitted one some more details on where it came from and fitting it would be appreciated. Also has anyone found a rear hugger that fits?

I know I have a perfectly good car and a Grom for winter but its my new bike and I want to ride it!

Thanks ?
I bought my front fender extender from the Chinese site AliExpress, it was nice and cheap.
Fitting it takes slight modifications but nothing too serious.
Firstly remove the fixing clip under the guard that holds the brake line in place. Then notch the extender to pass through the brake line from side to side and glue it in place. Then refit the clip arrangement on top fo the extender. I hope that is all clear

1 - 6 of 6 Posts