Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

Has anyone ordered a new number plate to go with their Scrambler!

6K views 33 replies 22 participants last post by  Topcattcracing 
#1 ·
Or am I the only saddo!

Yellow Text Font Signage Sign

See less See more
#7 · (Edited)
I said I'd never get one but got one for my van :rolleyes:. I quite like my new Scrambler plate, MXB - looks like moto cross bike (even though it's not going to be doing that intentionally :D ). The private one which would go with the bike will cost me £1300 so it will have to make do with what it's given!

#12 ·
I see V2 URB for sale at the moment £400
29th Anniversary today, lo and behold my wife had bought V2 URB for my Urban Enduro.
I noticed it was no longer for sale and thought maybe someone on here bought it. Well, I suppose in a way it was me. Fate ?
I wondered if the delays were going to be as bad as they say I might cancel, not anymore. Glad to leave L2 URB for someone else.

#19 ·
I couldn't get the colour combo I wanted so have decided not to buy one! (Yellow on black is reserved for cars)
Closest I could get for a bike was white on black with 7 chars or black on white with 3 num 3 chars. If I had a Classic or UE I could get a matching colour plate. :-(
We have a good choice of plate styleshere in WA but not *quite* what I want.

#29 ·
I got BRIO JET (my initials are JET). Strictly speaking it's BR10 JET, but the number plate font in the UK means that it does look exactly like the two words. I actually got it when I had my last bike (a Yam FZ1), but I deliberately chose something that suited me rather than the bike so that I'd be able to take it with me when I changed bikes.

Motor vehicle Vehicle Auto part Automotive exterior Motorcycle

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.