Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Wait what? It's not delivered? I mean that's in the list of goodies you get for choosing the urban enduro. The wild green wasn't the selling point for me, it was the crossbars, grill and seat. That's absolutely bollocks... you can't advertise it one way and then ship something else...

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cross bar and mirrors are missing on the bike, because it was just unboxed. as you can see some protective films are still on logos and chain guard

the grid will be fitted by my dealer but he just told me that is not "for road use" like a racing exhaust. none of the parts of the urban will miss, don't worry

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
when I asked the question here in the UK, I was told the Urban Enduro came with,

Wire wheels, brown ribbed seat, fork protectors, handlebar brace, sump guard, headlight grill and high mudguard,

I made a note of it, and then I was told the delivery, :rolleyes: So I went for the Icon,

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.