Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
as far as I know.... grid is not "for road use"..... :eek::eek: including Urban Enduro......
Don't think so, not in the UK anyway.

I've just seen the photos in your other post about wheels/delivery. You might be right for Italian market as I see the Urban Enduro doesn't have the headlamp grill which should be standard.

·
Registered
619 Posts
If mine comes without the cross bar and the headlamp grill i will be pissed. and probably switch to the FT or icon in red.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Wait what? It's not delivered? I mean that's in the list of goodies you get for choosing the urban enduro. The wild green wasn't the selling point for me, it was the crossbars, grill and seat. That's absolutely bollocks... you can't advertise it one way and then ship something else...

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cross bar and mirrors are missing on the bike, because it was just unboxed. as you can see some protective films are still on logos and chain guard

the grid will be fitted by my dealer but he just told me that is not "for road use" like a racing exhaust. none of the parts of the urban will miss, don't worry

·
Registered
424 Posts
No eye protection. Googles don't help when not worn on eyes. Of course maybe they don't fit with helmet. Style is more important than function.

Nice protective clothing as well. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
when I asked the question here in the UK, I was told the Urban Enduro came with,

Wire wheels, brown ribbed seat, fork protectors, handlebar brace, sump guard, headlight grill and high mudguard,

I made a note of it, and then I was told the delivery, :rolleyes: So I went for the Icon,

1 - 14 of 14 Posts