10K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  PSI 
#1 ·
From this

To this

I used a osram night breaker bulb A little bit fiddly to do but nothing too bad

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
Got the same results with the Osram Night Racer 110. More and whiter light than the standard bulb.
NIGHT RACER 110 | OSRAM Automotive
You need the H4 version, part # 64193NR1.

Regards,
Paul

Reactions: Speedholes
#5 ·
No, you don't need to modify anything to the headlight unit.The back cover will only be a bit tighter since the connector side of the new bulb is a fraction longer than the original bulb. But you still can get the cover watertight closed without excessive screw force or braking the cover.

You may want to look for a duo-pack of these bulbs: cheaper per piece and you have spare one. For example: OSRAM Night Racer 110 Halogeenlamp H4 60/55 W.
It's not so obvious from that page but it is really a pair of bulbs.

Paul

Reactions: chuampis
#7 ·
No, you don't need to modify anything to the headlight unit.The back cover will only be a bit tighter since the connector side of the new bulb is a fraction longer than the original bulb. But you still can get the cover watertight closed without excessive screw force or braking the cover.

You may want to look for a duo-pack of these bulbs: cheaper per piece and you have spare one. For example: OSRAM Night Racer 110 Halogeenlamp H4 60/55 W.
It's not so obvious from that page but it is really a pair of bulbs.

Paul
Thanks!!! im from Argentina, so i need to find someone that ships to my country, or in november i will bought in Miami.

#6 ·
OSRAM part# of the duo-pack: 64193NR1-02B, EAN of the duo-pack: 4052899929678.

Reactions: chuampis
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.