Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2018 Desert Sled. I put on a pair of Motoz Tractionators during the week and spent Sunday seeing how they performed off road in Andalucia....very well as it happens. Lots of rocky trails, very steep and - since I hadn't ridden them before - quite slow. The day was hot but the bike got very hot. My question is ''Is there any engine temperature display?" My right leg was really hot and by the end of the final ride it was frankly like sitting on a sodding BBQ!

·
Registered
33 Posts
This is the disadvantage of a air-cooled bike ... at the traffic lights and in the summer time. Like all Harleys ever have.... If you don't mind about the look you can use a special glass-fiber-titanium exhaust bandage around the exhaust tube from the engine to your enhaust pipe - then the temp is down very much. Have a look what I did with my Scramber 1100 because before I was "grilled" with the underseat exhausts at every ride.... now everything is fine. The "tape" is fixing by temperature after some hundred kilometers....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts