Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
At £180 the are ludicrously expensive and I decided to give them a miss, after all yu can buy a very good pair of aftermarket grips for less than 1/3rd of that. However, I do have a pair of DP heated grips on my MTS, it came with them, and they work really well and it's nice to have them integrated into the bike and not have a added wires and controller to find room for. So I've now changed my mind. I'll bite the bullet and get my dealer to add them to the order with the low bars and Sport Line Termi.

Reactions: PeteBoo

·
Registered
831 Posts
Is this Derek Blackie mmmm I think it is glad to hear you too getting the scrambler. Went out snow around hands were freezing hand guards and heated grips will be going on mine!!

·
Registered
764 Posts
Is this Derek Blackie mmmm I think it is glad to hear you too getting the scrambler. Went out snow around hands were freezing hand guards and heated grips will be going on mine!!
Yes that's me Carole. I have an order in for a Classic but I'm keeping the Multi as well. :)

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
They are expensive Derek, But, when I ordered mine they said they'd fit them free, and give me a discount on the grips, Thought that was a good enough deal,

·
Registered
764 Posts
I changed my mind and ordered them. I expect to get the same discount I'm getting on the Termi and low bars and since they will be fitting the low bars at the same time I'll be a bit displeased if there is an additional labour charge to fit the grips. Fitting the grips is an easy matter but if they are like on the other Ducati models, the dash (clock in the Scrambler's case) will need to be programmed to recognise them.

Reactions: CookieKing
1 - 12 of 12 Posts