Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone figure out a good way to lock your helmet strap under the seat? The Brogue thing only works on the 800. I tried bending it and grinding some areas to fit, but then found it goes right were the rear seat pads rest on the frame.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here's some pics:
Finger Automotive exterior Bumper Automotive design Auto part
Automotive tire Carbon Automotive wheel system Auto part Rim
Jersey Sleeve Grey Sportswear Denim
Hand Motor vehicle Green Hood Automotive tire

You can see the bends I made to fit over the frame edge, and the grinding I did so it would fit around the skirted bolt. Ultimately, the Brogue goes right where the rearmost seat pad sits.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It needs to be installed under the brake light View attachment 50044
I know, I already removed it, and just brought it back over for pictures. I had to do the bending and grinding to get it to fit under the taillight mounts, but even then it interfered with where the seat rests are. Brogue says specifically on their website that it doesn't fit the 1100, but I already ordered it when I found that message.

·
Registered
2020 Ducati Scrambler Icon Black 800
93 Posts
I think I see where the interference is. Is the plate that the seat catch boots to at the same level as the attachment points where the black bolts are (forward of the stainless brake light bolt)? Maybe try shifting the entire bracket forward & under the seat catch using those black bolts (you'll probably have to do some more trimming)?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Have you guys looked at one of the license plate solutions? I have one on my BMW, and it works perfectly. I'm not sure, but I suspect it would work on a Scrambler with a standard plate holder. My bike has a tail tuck, so it won't work on it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts