Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Does anyone know where I can find the Bullitt Carbon Chemical Candy in black/gold. I have trolled the entire net and have not been able to source one. On the Bell website it says NEW, I assume perhaps it might take time for them to arrive in Australia.

I was tossing up between that helmet which would most likely be full RRP and the Chemical Candy in Blue/White which is on sale for $449. Thoughts? bell-bullitt-carbon-classic-street-helmet-chemical-candy-black-gold-r.png bell-bullitt-classic-street-helmet-chemical-candy-blue-white-r_1_1.png

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
The blue and white looks like Evel Knievel's helmet. If you do plumb for that one I expect pictures of you jumping a few buses. ;)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Have you considered this one?

View attachment 24177
Yes I do like that one also, however I am getting the Roland Sands Cross Idol helmet, which is due in January to match the colour scheme of the the Mach 2.0. So wanted a different style such as the Bullitt, instead of having two moto 3 versions.

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
I wanted the RSD Bullitt, but was sold out in my size, so I opted for the Carbon version with the iridium shield. I love it, although the wind noise can be annoying. It also lifts a little above 80mph, but very minor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts