Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 370 Posts

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Since the Scrambler is going to take some queues from the classic bikes I thought it would be cool to have a helmet that does the same. So I picked up the new Bell Bullit. It has a classic design, it can be made more retro with the use of goggles or bubble shield or it can look more modern with the smoked flat shield like I have on it now.

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like it a lot! It has the looks and the protection of a full face, but if you want to talk to someone you can simply slide the chin back and communicate. Or if you just want the wind in your face then rock it 3/4 style :)

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I didn't have any issues with sizing. I measured my head the way the site instructed me to and ordered the recommended size. So the sizing seems to be correct, for me at least.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Very pleased with it. Bought it on sale due to going out of marked. Not sure if I consider it the right shape for the Scrambler, but as long as the colors match it is not completely wrong ;)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,081 Posts
Very pleased with it. Bought it on sale due to going out of marked. Not sure if I consider it the right shape for the Scrambler, but as long as the colors match it is not completely wrong ;)
I don't think that it is the "wrong" shape per se, but I see where you are coming from. You will likely end up with a closet full of helmets just like the rest of us... :)

1 - 20 of 370 Posts