Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I’ve recently become the new owner of a lovely 1100 Sport (build year 2019). I am looking to mount a bag to the back-seat and had preliminarily jumped on the Kriega drypacks as the seemed to fit a wide range of bikes.
I am definitely not the most skilful at working around the bike yet but I am really struggling mounting the hooks to the frame / seat.

I know there are some existing posts out there of people mounting the Kriega system but I don’t really follow how it was done.

Is someone able to help with either a) some tips on how to mount the Kriega kit b) another system that would work with the 1100 Sport.

thank you very much!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Keep trying, maybe post a pic. I mounted Kreiga on my SS, but haven't mounted one to my 1100 Sport yet. I did mount the GIVI tank bag mount, and it is probably similar. You need to find a way to loop those strap items in and around the frame somehow. I think I found crossing them helped.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Not sure if the Sport subframe is the same as the Sport Pro, but if it is I use the hole under the seat for a forward bungee and the indicator unit for the rear. I have a 40ltr Givi and use it for commuting. I have noticed it “flops down” each side of the seat. Which worried me it’d melt on the exhaust. I’ve put 2 old car number plates in the bottom to provide a rigid base. Works a treat.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts