Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hepco Becker, soft panniers, C-bow mount, with keys, in great condition, leather straps and backing. Asking $250
IMG_20190916_102323244.jpg

·
Registered
480 Posts
Hi, so you're including the mounting brackets for these? Do you have a picture of how it looked on your bike? Thanks.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's not including the brackets, and are no longer mounted so I don't have pictures. Let me see if I can find a picture. Just bags retail for $425 not including the brackets. They are nice bags,

·
Registered
480 Posts
That's not including the brackets, and are no longer mounted so I don't have pictures. Let me see if I can find a picture. Just bags retail for $425 not including the brackets. They are nice bags,
No worries, I found the frames on motorstarz.ca, $300 just for the mounting frames.

Where are you located and what's the actual colour of these so I'm not being mislead by the photos. Are these the C-Bow Legacy bags?

Thanks.

·
Registered
480 Posts
I don't know much about these bags but I'm looking online for info. Your bags seem quite a bit darker in colour than the legacy bags online, which is cool because I like yours better. Are they dark olive green, brown? Hard to tell on the photo. The bracket which attaches to the frames on the bike are included and shoulder straps correct? Would you mind posting a pic of the other side as well as what it looks like opened, inside? How big are these bags? I'm trying to find pics online to see what they look like on the Scrambler ...

This is my bike, do you think they would look good and compliment the colour scheme?

Thanks for your efforts.

00000IMG_00000_BURST20190813221452745_COVER.jpg

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here are some pictures, I didn't tighten the brackets, but they are a little higher. I think the leather will look nice with the bronze frame. I licked them on my cafe, matched the seat.
IMG_20190916_191017501.jpg
IMG_20190916_190755415.jpg
IMG_20190916_190755415.jpg

·
Registered
480 Posts
Those look great and once again, the bags can be used as messenger bags and you're including the shoulder straps correct?

This is what I would need in addition to what you're including?

Hepco & Becker C-BOW Mounting System For Ducati Scrambler

I'm a bit confused based on the brackets you're showing in that pic? Are those brackets included?

Thanks again for your efforts in helping me figure this out.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts