Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello!

I've been looking for different options to be able to add lockable luggage to my 2019 Icon and I just wanted to share with you what I finally got and how it looks.

It is basically a rack that holds H&B's Easyrack (which allows you to attach most H&B cases and lock them to the rack with a key) and H&B's C-Bow system that can all be used at the same time enabling you to have a top case and two side bags.

7c83ac50-670b-44ef-b711-0837b2ecfeff.jpg

33b7642e-2afa-4f67-a629-e4db83751016.jpg

89e86359-cc29-45d0-94ec-54126cddbc4e.jpg

a87b14b1-68a2-4e9d-bd07-7542a7e3235a.jpg

The rack and the C-bows can be easily removed. The piece that holds both of them can also be removed but to install it and remove it you need to also remove the back mudguard. It looks like this without the rack and the c-bows:

539dd9b2-8ce7-4dd8-89c4-40351b005892.jpg

I went out today to test it using my dad's 45L H&B Xplorer aluminium case:

31b8a633-19af-4efd-a65a-b0bd63be7358.jpg

asdasd.jpg

I was very happy with it. It will make weekend trips simpler and my passenger will be much more comfortable not having to hold onto me. I'll keep using it and report in a while. I don't have any side bags yet so I will post some pics when I get them.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Where did you purchase the scrambler specific H&B's Easyrack?
Is there a source in the USA?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Where did you purchase the scrambler specific H&B's Easyrack?
Is there a source in the USA?
I got it directly from the Spanish distributor so I am afraid I don't have any useful first hand information about where can you get it in the US.
I googled it and found the Easyrack and C-bows in H&B international distributor. Prices are in USD so I am guessing this will be what you are looking for:

Hepco & Becker 661.7530 01 01 Rear Easyrack for Ducati Scrambler | Accessories International

Hepco & Becker 630.753 C-Bow Side Carrier for Ducati Scrambler | Accessories International

Good luck!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello!

I've been looking for different options to be able to add lockable luggage to my 2019 Icon and I just wanted to share with you what I finally got and how it looks.

It is basically a rack that holds H&B's Easyrack (which allows you to attach most H&B cases and lock them to the rack with a key) and H&B's C-Bow system that can all be used at the same time enabling you to have a top case and two side bags.

View attachment 39949
View attachment 39953
View attachment 39955
View attachment 39957

The rack and the C-bows can be easily removed. The piece that holds both of them can also be removed but to install it and remove it you need to also remove the back mudguard. It looks like this without the rack and the c-bows:

View attachment 39959

I went out today to test it using my dad's 45L H&B Xplorer aluminium case:

View attachment 39961
View attachment 39963

I was very happy with it. It will make weekend trips simpler and my passenger will be much more comfortable not having to hold onto me. I'll keep using it and report in a while. I don't have any side bags yet so I will post some pics when I get them.
Hello there! your setup looks great, thinking of getting one of these for my Scrambler.

I have a question about the rear rack system that you may know: Does the 'rear rack fold up bar' lock in the upright position when there is no case on the back, meaning does it stay up and locked in place, or does it only stay up with a case attached? For instance would possibly be used as a back-rest/sissy-bar for passenger when no case is attached.

I couldn't find an answer if the fold up bar locks in place with just reading the descriptions of product on their website, so any information is appreciated. Thank you for your help.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hello there! your setup looks great, thinking of getting one of these for my Scrambler.

I have a question about the rear rack system that you may know: Does the 'rear rack fold up bar' lock in the upright position when there is no case on the back, meaning does it stay up and locked in place, or does it only stay up with a case attached? For instance would possibly be used as a back-rest/sissy-bar for passenger when no case is attached.

I couldn't find an answer if the fold up bar locks in place with just reading the descriptions of product on their website, so any information is appreciated. Thank you for your help.
Hello Richard!

It does not stay up and locked in place I am afraid. The hinges are solid so it would probably stay up during a ride if no force is applied to it. The moment someone leans on it, I'm 100% confident it would fold. But perhaps you can come up with a homemade way of blocking its movement without attaching a case to it. Let me know if you do! ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts