Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
IMG_20180428_113810126_HDR.jpg
The lip doesn't flip, but can be removed. I actually use a softbag and the bar helps support the bag, this is how I use it.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The sell of these bags do not include the c bow brackets, bags only. This is a good combo set up. Have covered mass miles with no issues.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Just want to post here for other people who may purchase something from Emcosa. My H&B bags arrived, brackets etc, everything was nicely packed, good communication from the seller etc. All items as described.

·
Registered
480 Posts
These bags couldn't possibly be any better. It's as if they were made specifically for the Italia. Picture doesn't do them justice. I'll take more pics when I'm actually out riding and there's cargo in the bags.

mvimg_20191006_102311.jpg

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You were in Canada right? We moved here in March. Love it out here, I'm located in Bainbridge, have been exploring the area. Just amazing. My icon just arrived, I created my Multistrada and my wife's cafe on our moving truck. Let's keep in touch if we're ever in the area.

Attachments

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yes, sorry! I just realized this was the chat and not the personal message from the guy in Canada, that bought my panniers. But hey! This is the brotherhood ducatista. Any riding tips out here. Would be highly appreciated.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey Emcosa I'm the guy who bought the factory panniers. You mentioned that this rack would fit with the factory side bags. Is that true? Did you have them set up like that or do they just fit the Hepco beck side bags?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts