Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
2016 DUCATI SCRAMBLER ICON
92 Posts
Hi everyone! Just picked up my 2020 Icon yesterday. Glad to be part of the community!
View attachment 46688
Nice machine,,,,,,,Almost no one likes the stock seat on the icon scrambler. I replaced mine with a CORSA MOTO DIAMOND STITCH SEAT from: www.britishcustoms.com Pics attached,,,,different colors too,,,,don't click on the 'KIT'; click on the 'COMPLETE SEAT' for $389,,,,,,,perfect OEM EXACT fit,,,,,install took 5 seconds,,,,,,only need ignition key,,,,,,no tools required,,,,,,,And, MADE IN THE USA!!!!! I find it much more comfortable than the stock icon seat,,,,,,Once on the bc site, click on 'MODEL', then click on 'DUCATI SCRAMBLER',,,,,,,you'll spot the corsa moto COMPLETE seat option,,,,,,Bought a Mustang retro fastback exact fit seat but returned it; less money but not at all comfortable,,,,w the corbin and sargent seats,,,,you're stuck in one position,,,the dished out part,,,,,,,,the corbin looks comfortable in pics on their web site,,,,but have never tested one,,,,,,,seat concepts looks good, but only kits r available, not complete seats,,,,,,Other brands r around, but delivery takes 6-8 weeks,,,,,,,,My bc seat arrived 4 days; ships same day,,,,,,,,BTW, if u drive in hot weather and stop at traffic lights or get stuck in traffic, suggest u wrap your pipes to reduce excessive heat by 30-50%; use DEI TITANIUM HEAT WRAP from www.designengineering.com Buy a 2" wide by 50' roll; more than enough; cost: $72; avoid buying this item for less on amazon; counterfeits of DEI wrap r being sold; read the reviews for yourself,,,,,,And, the genuine DEI wrap is; MADE IN USA,,,,,,,And buy a 25-pack of 11" or 12" stainless steel cable self locking ties,,,,,,available on; www.harborfreight.com search; sku 60330/STAINLESS STEEL CABLE TIES for $6.95'; buy on net or call their local stores to find out if they r in stock,,,,,or buy the 'GTSE 12" H.D. METAL ZIP TIES' on amazon/$8.29 for a 25-pk,,,,,,,These listed here don't require a $75+ special tool to properly tighten them,,,,,,

Attachments

2016 DUCATI SCRAMBLER ICON
92 Posts
Hey Yellowhead,

Letting u know I'm formerly from two places in AZ;

1/TEMPE, AZ
2/TUCSON, AZ

At the Tempe, AZ location, my ride was a '66 Triumph Bonnie T120R, white tank w orange racing stripes,,,,,,,,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts