Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I met Mike D today on his newish 1100 scrambler, very nice it was too, I don't have a scrambler at the moment ( i have an off road 450L honda though) But I've always said i'd have another ducati scrambler one day, but didn't think i'd get the bigger cc bike, certainly changed my mind after seeing Mike's bike, much nicer, like the chrome headers too , big improvement and easier to clean , sounds amazing, just wonder how long before i'm out at Woods of Abergele checking them out, lol

Ive found the quick release for your helmet mike,

ride safe you guys, Graham

·
Registered
2018 Ducati Scrambler 1100 Special
34 Posts
Well I met Mike D today on his newish 1100 scrambler, very nice it was too, I don't have a scrambler at the moment ( i have an off road 450L honda though) But I've always said i'd have another ducati scrambler one day, but didn't think i'd get the bigger cc bike, certainly changed my mind after seeing Mike's bike, much nicer, like the chrome headers too , big improvement and easier to clean , sounds amazing, just wonder how long before i'm out at Woods of Abergele checking them out, lol

Ive found the quick release for your helmet mike,

ride safe you guys, Graham
Hi Graham, lovely to meet you too. We had a super bimble back to Stone ( via the Betley tea rooms ) where I can wholeheartedly recommend the Staffordshire oatcakes, Biker friendly and really welcomed us. You meet some people in this world where they make an immediate positive impact on you and you did today. Loved your love of life and enthusiasm for all that you do , I got home and had a go at the blueing on the chrome . If you're ever out and about and fancy a meet up Marty and I would love to. I can recommend the Bike night at the Blythe Inn , Kingston near stafford on a Tuesday evening. 5.30pm onwards . Last week there were over 300 bikes there. Great food and good company !!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok ! thanks Mike, need to meet up sometime so I can let you have those Hemet clips,

·
Registered
2018 Ducati Scrambler 1100 Special
34 Posts
Bless ya, that's very kind , hey now I'm semi retired shouldn't be too difficult to do :eek:ccasion14:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts