Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just saw that Ducati has a high pipe available on their site. Does anyone know if it's worth getting, or should I focus more on the exhaust can and wait for aftermarket to get something better? Thanks! :read2:

·
Registered
589 Posts
I'm waiting, there will be lots available and the price will drop with luck. I also use mine for work during the nice weather, and don't want anything too noisy. I only have two neighbours, but don't really want to upset them at 0615!

·
Registered
21 Posts
I've got the high system on my UE. It's not loud at all with the baffles in. Even with out the baffles it's still very acceptable. I went for the termi and not an aftermarket like zard which I really liked because it comes with a map which makes the bike a lot more smother and eliminates any backfiring or sketchy fueling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
I've got the high system on my UE. It's not loud at all with the baffles in. Even with out the baffles it's still very acceptable....................
Forgive my ignorance but what is the point of changing if it's not too loud? :p

·
Registered
60 Posts
Do you think the Termi-high remap would work well with the Zard exhaust?
It probably would. I've ridden the stock bike with the Termi Race map and it even helps there. The challenge you are going to have is finding an up map key that you can use. From what the dealer told me when they did mine (termignoni race slip on), the map has to come from a serialised key. It's not just a piece of software that they can upload wherever/as often as they want.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Forgive my ignorance but what is the point of changing if it's not too loud? :p
He must be deaf!
I've got the same exhaust with baffles removed.it's bloody well plenty loud enough!!And so much better than the stock unit and about twenty times lighter (slight exaggeration).
Haven't regretted that purchase one little bit even with all the cheap ones now flooding the market.

·
Registered
21 Posts
He must be deaf!
I've got the same exhaust with baffles removed.it's bloody well plenty loud enough!!And so much better than the stock unit and about twenty times lighter (slight exaggeration).
Haven't regretted that purchase one little bit even with all the cheap ones now flooding the market.
What I actually said was that It's loud without the DB killers but it's not obnoxiously loud and I quite like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts