Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It'll be good to keep tabs on my fellow Scrambler Ducatisti in NYC. Who's around and what neighborhood are you in?

I'm in NYC - Living in East Harlem.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm up in Haverstraw now, but I work in the city. Sadly, I think my bike's garaged for the winter as well. I messed up my knee a few weeks ago and I'm sure the snow will be flying by the time I can bend it enough to get back on the bike.

·
Registered
619 Posts
I'm up in Haverstraw now, but I work in the city. Sadly, I think my bike's garaged for the winter as well. I messed up my knee a few weeks ago and I'm sure the snow will be flying by the time I can bend it enough to get back on the bike.
We have snow today

·
Registered
240 Posts
I'm an hour and 3/4 north of the George Washington Bridge, in the Catskill Mountains. We have better roads than you've got in Manhattan! We could meet up somewhere near Bear Mountain -- or anywhere you like. After we get our Scramblers, my dealer says April sometime. Or I could come by on my Bonneville or Speed Trip before then, but not before April 1, I'll be out of the country.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm in Brooklyn / Staten Island - Let's Ride!! Hit me up if you're in NYC and want to play!
Let's put a trip together.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello!
I am about to move in New York coming June. I will be living in South Harlem so we're neighbors!

Unfortunately I just gave up bringing my Scrambler with me because the complications and costs to import a motorbike are crazy. So I will sell mine and buy a new one.
Any suggestions on where to buy a new one? Also second hand it's fine, if in good conditions!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Welcome, ellyon -- to the forum and to New York!

I'd check Craiglist.com for a local used Scrambler. If I can help with my van, let me know.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Brooklyn here. There seems to be a lot of us in the city. My neighbor has a red icon. So does a girl from the club. A UE passed me on the williamsburg bridge lane splitting a while ago. Also saw a yellow Icon parked near St.Marks last week. Who was it!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi all! Looks like this thread needs to be resurrected. I'm in Fort Greene, and picked up a Full Throttle a couple weeks back, an upgrade from an old, old Honda Nighthawk. I'm expecting to put quite a few miles in this summer, so if anyone's up for some riding, let's go!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi guys! the weather is getting nicer. I ride with Gathom ducati, but yet to see or ride with another scrambler. I hope that everyone still has their scrambler on this post. Let's get his thing back to life and ride together. I am in forest hills queens, but i also have a place in catskills as well.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey bud. I am going riding with few other Ducati’s this weekend. (you and I will be the two scrambler should you choose to join us) we are probably going via 9w to bear mountain. Let me know if you want to join...

1 - 20 of 36 Posts