Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Probably going to finish brackets and screen in satin black with something on the front to break up the colour.

·
Registered
114 Posts
You have made the shape and size just right. If it moves the wind the way you want it to let us know.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You have made the shape and size just right. If it moves the wind the way you want it to let us know.
Thanks,I have done it for the aesthetics,but if it reduces the wind blast it will be a bonus.

·
Registered
834 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys,
I will do a test ride to gauge wind blast effectiveness and report back.
I may knock a couple more up,especially if I can find someone locally to laser cut the aluminium.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Honestly I find all the ones I saw on the market ugly. Yours is nice. And I see no reason why it wouldn't be efficient as well. Thumbs up dude !

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice job Dave, bet it would look good in green to match the bike, With a red "X" on the front :cool:
Endless possibilities Elvisto...but that is a scheme that had crossed my mind(great minds.......)but would I get a good paint match?
Held up my original prototype to it last night and I think black is the way forward.....for now!
Someone with a Classic approved of my screen,I think it would look great in bare aluminium with those metal mudguards (fenders).

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Loving that screen think you should sell me one!
That's a really nice shape, looks good, about the best I've seen! Well done :icon_thumright:
Thank you ladies.
I will get round to making some up.
Just too busy riding at the moment.
From what I have read about the Dart screen on the forum,mine has the same effect in that it reduces buffeting to the body area.
I have toyed with the idea of making one slightly bigger to see the effects but I don't want to go too large and lose the aesthetic appeal.

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Thought about you today, Oxford products emblem on their vans have a large "X" in Red, Next time I'm in my mates shop I'll ask if they have any give away stickers,

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thought about you today, Oxford products emblem on their vans have a large "X" in Red, Next time I'm in my mates shop I'll ask if they have any give away stickers,
Thanks very much,that's really good of you.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts